Created in September 2015, having experienced specialists in the field, Fly One comes with a hundred percent private capital and is mainly intended for passenger transport.
Initially, Fly One provided Cabin Crew and Flight Crew services on board the aircraft so that later a decision of setting up an airline company would be made. Thus, Fly One came on the market with an alternative of safe, comfortable and affordable flight, towards the most important destinations in Europe and Russia, which is ensured by the professional operational, technical, financial-commercial staff.
- May 23, 2016 – The official launch of the company Fly One.
- June 10, 2016 – The launch of the first scheduled flight Chisinau-Moscow-Chisinau.
- July 20, 2016 – The company fleet expands with Airbus A320.
- July 23 – The number of flights operated by Fly One reached 12 – Verona, Parma, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Barcelona, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Antalya, Heraklion, Rhodes.
- September 20 – Fly One is present in the GDS ticket sales system.
- October 30, 2016 – Fly One Company launches a new destination: Chisinau-Venice-Chisinau.
March, 26, 2017 – the number of flights operated by Fly One has increased to 18, including 4 charter flights:
Although Fly One is a young company, we have managed to become in a short time one of the leading airlines on the marketplace of the Republic of Moldova, including because of the high level of service and professional management.
The price of the tickets is comparable to the prices of the low-cost companies, but Fly One provides a wide range of services, including onboard food and beverages.